We are proud to announce that CCI France Russie are a Supporting Partner at Russia & CIS’ largest capital markets event
500+ Senior Attendees | 40+ Expert Speakers | 250+ Sovereign, Corporate & FI Borrowers | 96% Director Level or Above
This will be the first industry gathering of the Russia & CIS region’s financial markets since the onset of COVID-19. It is your best opportunity to reconnect with friends, start to rebuild business with key stakeholders and discuss important market developments face-to-face.
Featuring over 40 expert speakers and connecting over 500 of the region’s most senior borrowers, investors, bankers, policy makers and market practitioners; the event remains a « must attend » for leading CEOs, CFOs and Treasurers. It will bring public and private buyers and sellers together to conduct business and shape future financing strategies; enable you to initiate new business connections; deliver behind-the-scenes insights from Russia & CIS financial leaders who will answer your questions; and provide a bird’s eye view of the market for the local and international capital markets community.
REASONS TO PARTICIPATE
Network with the most senior attendees from Russia & CIS and across the globe in-person
- Save time and money by meeting with all of your clients under one roof
- Meet international senior executives from Europe, Middle East, Asia and the US who are active in Russia & CIS
- Arrange an unlimited number of 1-2-1 meetings prior to the conference via the Bonds & Loans networking platform: meet Gazprom Neft, Metalloinvest, GV Gold, Polymetal, Rosneft & more
- 96% of attendees are director-level or above
Hear first-hand from over 40 elite speakers
- Key decision-makers in Russia & CIS’ capital markets will share their plans, strategies and outlooks for 2022
- Hear from and meet corporate Eurobond issuers in one place: UzAutoMotors, Polymetal International, Ural Mining & Metallurgical Company, SIBUR, Metalloinvest & more
- Understand how institutional investors are pricing Russian risk
- Hear experts from across the region give valuable insights on ESG, rouble and Eurobond issuance, and syndications
Do business with the region’s most active issuers and borrowers
- 80% of Russia & CIS issuers attend annually
- Promote your business to Russia & CIS’ most senior decision-makers
- Share/learn from regional players navigating the COVID-19 pandemic and hear their plans for the next year
- Network with over 500 sovereigns, issuers and borrowers
Download the event brochure here to view the latest agenda, speakers and companies that participate.
As a Supporting Partner, we have managed to secure a 15% discount for our contacts.
For more information about the event, please contact Shara Edgar.