EPAM invites leaders and leading experts of legal departments to its annual flagship event - EPAM Corporate Law Day/ The event will take place on 30 March 2023, starting from 11:00 to 14:30 at Four Seasons Hotel (Moscow, Okhotny Ryad St., 2 map). The Firm's experts will discuss the most pressing issues in the field of M&A and Russian corporate law.
10:30 - 11:00 | Registration. Welcome Coffee
11:00 - 12:20 | Session I.
- Application of provisions of sale and purchase agreements in Russian companies. Overview of recent case law.
- Ownerless shares. Recent position of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data and "localisation": key rules, risks, practice.
- RAKEZ: Opportunities and benefits for business.
12:20 - 12:50 | Coffee break
12:50 - 14:10 | Session II.
- Practical issues in resolving deals and transactions with a subcommittee of the Governmental Commission on Strategic Investments.
- Dividends 2023: new rules in the current economic environment.
- "New pitfalls of redomiciliation" or "Redomiciliation in the new realitiy - is the mission possible?"
- Dmitry STEPANOV, Partner, M&A and Corporate Practice, EPAM
- Mikhail KAZANTSEV, Partner, Head of Compliance Practice, EPAM
- Asel RAKISHEVA, Strategic Development Manager for Russia and CIS, Ras Al Khaimah (RAKEZ)
- Anna NUMEROVA, Partner, Competition Law Practice, EPAM
- Elena AGAEVA, Counsel, Head of Personal Data Protection Practice and Head of M&A and Corporate Practice, EPAM St. Petersburg office
- Alexey ANDRUSENKO, Counsel, M&A and Corporate Law Practice, EPAM
- Tatyana BOYKO, Counsel, M&A and Corporate Practice, EPAM
- Daria ILYINA, Counsel, M&A and Corporate Practice, EPAM
- Maxim BARYSHEV, Senior Associate, Banking & Finance and Capital Markets Practice, EPAM
Participation in the event is free, pre-registration is required. The event will take place in a hybrid format (in-person + online broadcast).
To make our discussion more relevant, you can send questions to email@example.com no later than 29 March 2023.
Contacts: Natalia Nikulina, Maya Gumbatova, +7 (495) 935 80 10.
* The panel is a subject to amendments.
** Participation is restricted to in-house lawyers and businesses only.
Pour vous inscrire cliquez sur le lien.