In Moscow, March 26-27 – III World Smart Energy Summit Russia will be held.
Strategic changes are taking place in the energetic and industrial sectors of Russia, the main vector of which is the transition to digital control mechanisms and the introduction of innovative technologies.
Energy digital control, introduction of smart meters, energy accumulators and digital twins, as well as decentralization, development of microwebs, Renewable Energy, the usage of big data analytics for efficiency increase and creation of new products and other innovative technologies will be discussed for the third time by the participants of the World Smart Energy Summit Russia, which will be held on March 26-27 at the Danilovsky Event Hall (Moscow).
The Summit will introduce more than 90 practical cases from the market leaders.
The Headliners of World Smart Energy Summit Russia 2019 are:
- CEO of Moixa Energy Holdings LTD (Great Britain) Simon Daniel with a case about the GridShare platform – the world’s largest cluster of distributed energy storage systems.
- Director of Energy and Resource Supply “Sibur Holding” (Russia) Vladimir Tupikin with a case study about his own generation in production.
- Technical Director of the Industrial Internet Consortium (USA) Stephen Mellor with a master class on creating a successful Smart Energy project.
- Leonid Neganov, Minister of Energy of the Moscow Region, with a case on the development of the infrastructure of electric transport in the Moscow Region.
- Economics Specialist of the UNECE Sustainable Energy Division (Switzerland) Oleg Dzubinsky with a case study on how to overcome barriers and secure investments in energy efficiency.
- The Chief Expert on IBU Utilities SAP SE solutions (Germany) Jero Bizer with a master class on billing and expanding the capabilities of payment systems.
The Greek HENDO will share its experience of construction of a decentralized power grid based on microwebs. Such giants as Gazprom, SUEK, Transneft Energy, NLMK, Rosatom, “SO UES” JSC, Zarubezhneft and others will tell about the practice of introducing innovations.
Delegations and representatives of National Grid UK, RusHydro, Enel Russia, Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Factory, Eni, Bashkirenergo, Accenture, Innovate UK, InterAgro, Rostselmash, Grodnoenergo, International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA), Eco Wave Power, Open Energi, Vnesheconombank, VTB, Almaty Heating Networks, Rosnano, Krymenergo, Energy Consumer Communities, Executive Authorities and State Duma Profile Committees of the Russian Federation, as well as innovation centers – Skolkovo and Innopolis – confirmed their participation in the summit.
The summit program is divided into seven key streams – “Digitalization”, “Distributed Energy”, “Industrial Energy”, “Energy and Housing and Communal Services”, “Smart Cities and Buildings”. Two separate streams, organized in the exhibition area are Energy Tech Hub, which will present the solutions of the startup industry, and Knowledge Hub, organized in partnership with SAP and presenting the solutions of leading technology vendors.
In between expert speeches, summit participants will be able to visit the exhibition, chat with each other, as well as try out new activities for the business summit: relax in massage chairs and take an express course “yoga in the office”.
The organizer of the World Smart Energy Summit Russia is Redenex, a consulting company in the field of IoT, digital energy, cybersecurity, big data, VR, AR, AI, and system integration.
Summit partners are the Energy Consumers Community, EnergoTechService, Digital Transformation Factory, SAP, Schneider Electric, Next Kraftwerke, RCNTEС, ElectroShield Samara, ER-Telecom and NORBIT (Lanit Company Group).
Special partner is Transneftnergo OJSC.
More information about the summit program and speakers can be found on the official website – http://smartenergysummit.ru
We will be more than happy to answer your questions.
+7 (495) 780 7198,